Mom is Forever participates in affiliate advertising.
This policy is valid from 10 August 2014
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Tina Truelove. For questions about this blog, please contact me by clicking on the “Contact Me” tab above.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, she always give her honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
“Mom is Forever/TinaTruelove.com” is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates
Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means
for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to
Usborne Books Ltd. has no connection with these pages and does not sponsor or support their content.
Tina Truelove has made every effort to make sure all images on this blog are used legally. All images on this blog were obtained by one or more of the following methods:
- Tina took the images herself. Tina retains the copyright to any images taken by her.
2. Images are used by permission from the original photographer.
3. Images are used by permission via an affiliate program.
4. Images are used by permission via BookLook Bloggers, Celebrate Lit, Ambassador International, Moody Publishers, and/or the book authors through a book review program.
5. Images are in the public domain under the public domain license, CCO Public Domain.
Tina is constantly revisiting posts to check image licensing and usage agreements. Please contact Tina by clickign the “Contact Me” tab above for questions concerning image usage on this blog.